part-time front desk sales associate
- Greet and welcome members as they enter the gym
- Ensuring all members are paid and checked into class via MindBody
- Answer, screen, and attend to all communication mediums and member leads daily; keeping up with incoming phone calls, texts, and emails (commission and sales opportunities – these can absolutely be pursued after work hours on your own time, depending on how motivated you are. The more you pursue it, the more you will make).
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary amenities stocked for members
- Monitor retail spaces to ensure they are stocked, keeping track of inventory
- Keep accurate and organized records of client correspondence and interaction
- Proficiency in MindBody & ClickUp highly preferred – tell us if you have this
- Previous work experience as a Receptionist, Sales Associate, Customer Service or Retail Rep, or similar role is a plus
- Fantastic interpersonal communication skills; verbal and written
- A resilient good attitude and smile!
- Comfortable working on a team and taking direction when needed
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise; see & solve problems!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Bonus: An ability to do basic web editing (WordPress / Elementor) could shoot you to the top of the list!
We are looking for a kind-natured and highly organized individual to join our front desk team. You will work with our current Front Desk & Sales Lead, Mike, on a daily basis and help to perform a variety of administrative, organizational, and sales-related tasks. While working the front desk, you will be the first point of contact at our business. Your duties will include: contacting and following up on leads, scheduling appointments for leads, sales consultations, welcoming and checking members in for class, assisting in the maintenance and organization of MindBody (the online platform we utilize for memberships, member profiles, and sales).
To be successful in this position, you should be comfortable working on a team/closely with another person. Personal initiative and the ability problem solve are also very valuable and important. On the customer service front, we take an extremely personalized approach and give every individual customized attention (via phone, text, and in-person). We aim to keep our community as welcoming and accessible as possible – you will quickly develop relationships with our members and become a part of the unique community yourself.
Additionally, you should be able to deal with member concerns and issues in a timely, effective manner that balances empathy and enforcement of company policies (fees, gym restrictions, etc.). Multitasking, organization, and high attention to detail are essential skills for this position.
To be agreed upon after the initial interview. It will include a combination of base pay and commissions.